Who wants to be a better parent?
Do you know:
- Why men should do more household chores
- How to react when your child's emotions run hot
- Which form of praise is toxic
- The amount of TV kids under two should watch
- The best predictor of academic performance
Test yourself! In the first video, you'll watch a dad, Michael, deal with the baby crying, the wife sighing, and the goldfish dying. Go ahead, judge him. In the second video, John Medina gives a "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"-style quiz.